MatthewG's Forum Topics

View MatthewG's:homeprojects (0)blog (0)forum topics (1)buddies (0)favorites (0)activity logWatch
09-04-2017 09:03 PM

Need an ID and/or place to find this hardware - 31 replies

A bit of help requested. This hardware is used to hold the screen window insert into an older screen door—you turn them to release the window and swap in a glass insert. They are set into a 1-3/4 inch drilled pocket in the door frame. Does anyone know what they are called (so I can google them) and/or where to get them? I need a half...

DISCLAIMER: All views and comments posted by members are not necessarily those of HomeRefurbers.com or of those working on the site.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

LumberJocks.com :: woodworking showcase